Benefits of Membership Include:
- Discounted Rates on Lesson Programming and Special Events
- Court Reservations – Book Courts up to 7 Days in Advance
- 35 Week Indoor Reserved Court Time Available
- Adult House Leagues – Offered Year Round
- Menʼs & Womenʼs Locker Rooms with Saunas and Lockers
- Playmate Ball Machines (at no extra charge)
- MTC House Charge Account – (credit card on ﬁle required)
- Free Walk-In Court Time – Indoors & Outdoors from Memorial Day through Labor Day
What types of memberships are available?
- Junior (age 21 and under)
How do I become a member?
Nancy Rehak, MTC Director of Membership will advise you of all your options, help you though the process and answer all your questions. The front desk staff can also assist you.
What are the options for paying dues?
- Annual – Make one payment for a 12 month period.
- Monthly – Credit card on ﬁle required, monthly dues are automatically charged to your credit card on the 3rd of each month. You may pay off your account prior to the 3rd of the month to avoid charges to your credit card.
Why should I become a MTC member?
- MTC has the best professional staff in WNY – The team of professionals include former and current world ranked and collegiate players, Former and current college coaches and PTR certiﬁed Professionals.
- The eight indoor courts are the only air-conditioned courts in Buffalo.
- Spacious club house with great viewing of all the courts. Free Wi-Fi available.
- Ten outdoor Har-Tru Courts and heated pool situated in a beautiful park-like setting.
- Full time court maintenance staff scheduled daily to make sure the courts are in top condition and will sweep and line the courts for you.
- MTC Director of Competition, Tim Sands, will evaluate your level of play and assist you in becoming involved in programs. In addition, introduce you to players of your ability and help set up matches at time that are convenient.
- The entire MTC staff is dedicated to customer service and will make sure all your tennis needs are taken care of.